This page explains the Waterfowl Blind which was added on the 16th of December 2013. 
About this item
Especially designed for waterfowl hunting this blind provides excellent visual reduction in swamp environments while providing an unrestricted view of the sky.Up to three hunters can use the blind at the same time, making it an invaluable tool when staking out decoys in multiplayer. The waterfowl blind is used for Waterfowling.
- Establish a new permanent blind at almost any location.
- Up to 15 of any type can be set up in each reserve at the same time.
- Can be dismantled and moved.
- Capacity Cost: 5.0 units.
- These blinds have neither a scent nor visual detection reduction.
|Summer Swamp Camo||3||Rougarou Bayou
|Summer Swamp Real Vegetation Camo||4|
|Fall Field Camo||3||Hirschfelden
|Fall Field Real Vegetation Camo||4|
|Tropical Forest Camo||3||Piccabeen Bay
|Tropical Forest Real Vegetation Camo||4|
|Arctic Winter Real Vegetation Camo||4||Whiterime Ridge
Find a ground area which is largely flat and unobstructed by objects. To use it, equip with the "0"-key and go up to a correct area.
- Press MOUSE 2 to rotate.
- Press MOUSE 1 to erect.
- Press E to select between entering or dismantling.
- When inside, press E to exit.
While the set up is instant, the sound played is audible by surrounding animals in about a 100m (350ft) radius. Camouflage factor is about equal to a Tower with decreased camouflage the closer the animal gets. It is suggested that Waterfowl Blinds are used in cooperation with Callers and Decoys for optimal use.