- Added Electronic Caller Add-on for Grey Wolves.
- Implemented Engraved Drilling Rifle.
- Add ability to command dog while in prone stance.
- Added a new interpolation camera option in the options menu(mouse options). Makes it easier to turn and aim. (off by default).
- Added fur variation to confirm kill screen.
- Added a feedback message for when an animal gets spooked by a Park Ranger.
- Slightly reduced health values of Magpie Goose.
- You will now exit on the other side of the Park Ranger if the driver seat is obstructed.
- Changed default resolution to 1600×900.
- The straps for backpacks should now be more visible when wearing an arctic jacket.
- Hopefully fixed an issue with animal features not showing or showing incorrectly(e.g. Broken Jaw).
- Collectibles (e.g. Antler Sheds) should now always appear at the same place and look the same for all players in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a bug causing Magpie Goose callers to only play sounds in Piccabeen Bay.
- Fixed an issue with water buffalos' animation sometimes freezing in water.
- Fixed swapped gender icons for Banteng.
- Fixed a potential crash when a magpie goose was fetched by a retriever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.