- Bait site management
- Fix for the issue when shooting an animal within the radius of a bait site didn’t trigger the penalty.
- Fix for the issue when moving a bait site to a different place didn’t trigger the “inactive” cooldown.
- Fix for the issue where a bait site being placed in the world didn’t set the “inactive” status correctly.
- Fix for the issue where a bait site that had been emptied didn’t trigger the “inactive” status when refilled.
- Fix for the issue with feeders being placed in a reserve didn’t have the correct reserve ID, thus rendering got broken.
- Fix for the issue where the feeders didn’t remove the bait attractiveness from a feeder with penalty.
- Fix for the issue with bait being consumed after a bait site is picked up and placed into the inventory.
- Fix for the issue with barrels being picked up and placed down again not triggering the inactive status.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.