- New weapon, 6.5×55 Blaser R8 Bolt Action Rifle
- .308 “Rival” Handgun is now 8% less powerful than the .308 Anschütz Bolt-Action Rifle. Previously they both performed exactly the same but as some members of the community correctly pointed out this is unrealistic due to the difference in barrel length. This should also benefit game balance since the handgun now makes the rifle less obsolete.
- Removed extra damage multipliers from head & neck shots on Whitetail, Blacktail, Mule Deer & Coyote. Hitting the brain or neck bones still lead to instant death. This tweak should make casual headshots less attractive because you now need to hit the brain, not just any part of the head, for effective kills.
- Random crash that had to do with tree stands
- Fix for being able to enter world items after they had been removed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.