- Multiplayer Teams is an optional way to organize players in a multiplayer game into teams. This can be used for things like unofficial competitions with players on the same server or to allow private communication between a group of players in a free for all game. Learn More
- Player names are shown in the correct color in the chat.
- Network data optimization (a little less bandwidth is used)
- Localization has been updated
- Crash fix for a random crash that could happen after playing for more than half an hour.
- Fixed bug where only animals shot by the host lowered the animal feeders attractiveness.
- Fix for feral hog male pie bald being registered as common
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.