- Improved randomization of animals when retiring to lodge or campsite.
- Disabled animal vegetation sounds until we can get it to work better.
- Heart shots should now be easier with all bows (including the crossbow) in situations where the heart is covered by another organ such as a lung.
- Exploit fix: Bears that are spooked from the bait barrel to outside the attraction zone will now count as a baited bear, and the attraction level will drop just as if they were shot at the barrel.
- Fixed world item bug (Tree stand, tent, ground blind, tripod). Already placed world items were sometimes invisible if the player used “retire to camp site” at the beginning of the hunt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.