Release Date: 20th of January, 2011
Addition of the Tree Stand and several updates to antlers and scoring.
Changes and Additions
- Tree Stand now available in Doc's Outfitters!
- HunterMate full screen map show player and cursor GPS coordinates
- GPS waypoint may now also be set by clicking the HunterMate full screen map (in addition to using the Rangefinder)
- Added sign posts and updated sign boards at lodges
- Antlers on animals are now randomly assigned
- Antler distribution ensures that 25% of all animals have the 25% highest scoring antlers, 25% have the lowest and the rest those in between (average scoring antlers).
- There is now the same probability of high scoring antlers in all areas
- Significantly more antler models now available
- Blacktail scores are now within a more realistic range
- Added "large item" slot to inventory (used by Tree Stand). Default key is '5'.
- Changed default key for toggling Run/Walk to 'Caps Lock' instead of 'E'. 'E' is now a general Use key (used to climb tower and exit tree stand).
- Inventory equipment lists may now be scrolled using the mouse wheel
- The "side pockets" in the inventory now act as two large 2x4 slots instead of eight 2x1 slots
- Improved Novint Falcon support (profile update needed)
- Added notification when enabling Freelook to avoid triggering it by mistake
- Added double hit message when hitting both targets at the trap shooting range
- Various terrain fixes
- New season with Leaderboard resets and updated Hall of Fame
- Personal Bests are now per Season
Note: A subsequent very small patch was released the day after to fix an inventory issue occurring for a few users resulting in the game freezing in the menu.