Release Date: 13th of December, 2010
Content update including completely new hunting area Settler Creeks.
Changes and Additions
- 3 square miles of beautiful new hunting ground!
- No more rain indoors, ceilings should stop falling water correctly
- Possible to walk in deeper water
- Not possible to crouch and prone in deep water
- Decreased amount of insects.
- No new insects are spawned when it's raining
- Unspawned animals follow their leader better (don't sleep if their leader is too far away)
- Animals can walk in shallow water
- Ammo type-text next to ammo count in HUD
- Sound notification when a mission message is received
- New message displayed upon end of a clay shooting round
- Added a "Calculating score..." message while score is retrieved from server
- Player spawn with pre-set direction per lodge (not always facing west)
- Flush sounds cannot be made while blowing callers
- Removed sea sounds from WH and LP inland lakes and other areas where they should not be
- Elk should not get stuck shaking when killed preventing bagging
- Disabled vertical item placement in inventory to avoid items getting stuck
- The "Continue/Leave Reserve" screen is now skipped entirely when using a camp supply
- Added sound for walking in water
- Shooting range platform model tweaked (now possible to shoot while proned)
- Rats (possible to shoot)
- Fish (not possible to shoot)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.