Release Date: 23rd of June, 2010
- All animals are visible to all players, even if you don't have a license. Non licensed animals don't leave tracks, don't affect skills and cannot be shot (weapon is lowered)
- Added a Very High setting for scene complexity (more grass, and the trees change to lower poly model a little bit further away)
- Added a Very High setting for Shadows
- Added option to have even higher MSAA and anisotropic filtering.
- Weather simulation runs a bit slower (weather changes don't come as fast)
- We have moved the hunting tower at South Cliff to the nearest hill to the south
- Elk may spawn a bit further north on Whitehart again
- For competitions, both the time of kill and the time of harvest must now be within the competition period.
- Fixed spotting when optimized scope rendering is on
- Removed incorrect beach materials around Whitehart (to prevent sea sounds inland)
- Animals are re-randomized better when retiring at lodge or campsite.
- Heart Seeker competition now never allow scope (before it was possible to use scope under some circumstances)
Light was too dark when starting to hunt before 1200, caused by a missing texture in the full install version. And subsequent 1.5 MB patch was released the same day to address this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.