A practical way of marking the perfect shooting position or the best hunting path so that anyone can see.
- There is also no deploy penalty. Deploying will not spook nearby animals.
- As any other persistent "world item", marker flags stay on the map after leaving the hunting session.
- The marker color makes no difference in the functionality.
- There is a limit of 200 marker flags per reserve.
- Place a flag in one of your inventory slots.
- Press the according slot number to select the flag.
- Rotate with the right mouse button.
- Place with the left mouse button.
- If you have another flag of the same color in your inventory, it will be automatically placed in your hand.
- Move close to the flag until it highlights orange.
- Press Use (E by default), then move the mouse to the left and press the left mouse button.
The marker flags can be bought one by one, or in a bundle.