What is it?
Gm$ (pronounced "gems") is a currency that can be earned through play and can be used to buy a select number of items in the store.
You earn gm$ by shooting animals and completing missions. The amount of gm$ earned for a kill depends on the CSS of the animal.
One exception are ground-shot birds with a "G" score. They don't have a CSS value, yet provide the same amount of gm$ and air-shot ("A") ones.
- Some females do not have a score and will not earn you gm$.
- Check Animal Scoring to see what animals have no score.
- All birds except Turkey do not have a CSS when shot on ground yet will get you gm$ regardless.
- It is not possible to convert gm$ to em$ or vice versa.
- The number at the top of the website showing your current gm$ balance might not always update immediately. You can check your balance at any time here.