- This page summarizes game crashing issues. Please know that you can always contact email@example.com directly or through the support form from your account under the "Help" menu tab.
- First of all, make sure your computer meet the System Requirements and that you have the latest video card drivers and the latest DirectX drivers. For more instructions, please see the Video Cards page.
- Not that if all else fails, please try a reinstall before contacting support.
- Problem: My game crashes after clicking "Continue"
- Solution: This might be due to your video card being an Intel Integrated Chipset card which the game doesn't support. However there is a possible fix here.
- Problem: My game crashes after clicking "Start Game" in the "Settings"-screen and or is giving me a "connect" error message.
- Solution: Make sure you have allowed your game through your firewall: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Allow-a-program-to-communicate-through-Windows-Firewall. If this doesn't help, please attach the launcher.log-file in a mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are instructions of how to locate it.