Some equipment can be deployed in the reserves that will stay there when you end your hunting session. Deployable items are sometimes called "Deployables" or "World Items").
Items and their Reserve Limits
The maximum numbers are the combined numbers for all types of a specific deployable. For example, you can deploy 100 decoys of any type of goose decoys in a reserve. You can then still add another total of 15 hunting stands, e.g. ground blinds, treestands, etc.
|Deployable||Max per reserve|
|Deployable Hunting Tower||7|
|Climbing Gear||no limitations|
|Marker Flags||no limitations known|
|Shooting Tripod Rest||15|
Deploying in Multiplayer
Since the game update of May 23, 2018, players can deploy certain items in a multiplayer game that someone else is hosting.
- All deployable equipment is placed and functions the same as it would in a single player game.
- When leaving the game as guest, your items leave the current game and are transferred back to your inventory
- If you are using another player's equipment and they disconnect, you will be removed from the equipment.
- If the host ends the game, all foreign equipment is removed and returned to each owner.
- Equip the item in a suitable slot in your hunting inventory.
- Find a suitable place for your item.
- Select the item slot.
- Press the "E" key (default) to place it.
When you end a hunting session and start another hunt, this equipment will be available to use in the reserve. Deployable items can be used by other players during a multiplayer party, but you cannot install your own equipment if you are not the host.
In order to retrieve these items, you need to walk there and pick them up.
- Press the "E" key (default) in front of the item and select Dismantle.
The easiest way to retrieve a tent is to start the hunt in this tent and then pick it up immediately.
When certain deployable items are placed or removed, animals within 100m / 330ft will spook.
No spooking effect: